We Find the Problems Other Repair Shops Miss!
Some problems are very pressing, could be dangerous or threatening. These are priority issues. Some other issues are simply annoyances. We recommend that you allow us to maintain your vehicle—when you pay a little now to maintain, you avoid paying a lot later for a major repairs.
Once the problems have been diagnosed with our Advanced Diagnosis Specialization, we set about prioritizing the needs and completing the repairs. At Mike’s Full Service we tackle the dangerous problems first and then we repair whatever other areas as requested.
Today’s vehicles are full of multiple computers including interior lighting, daytime running lamps, power windows, warning chimes and lamps, rear window defroster, windshield wipers and washers, perimeter anti-theft alarm, remote keyless entry, battery saver function modules and more.
We are able to diagnose
And fix them all!
- Oil changes
- includes synthetic or regular oil, replacement of oil filters, inspection of fluids, and belts
- includes rotation and balancing
- Chemicals for servicing the vehicles, transmission flushes, etc),
- We use the same machines and chemicals the dealership uses at a fraction of the cost.
- Engine Cooling System
- inspection of entire coolant system, including belts, hoses, caps, clamps, cooling fans, water pump and radiator; coolant leak test to determine potential leaks; and topping off your coolant
- Brake Repair
- includes checking all brakes—brake pad or shoe replacement, rotors turned, resurfaced or replaced and any other brake repair needs will be addressed
Major Services and Other Services Include
- Bad Valves
- Complete Engine Repairs
- Engine Replacement
- our advanced diagnostic system is second to none in thoroughly examining and identifying your repair needs
- this includes all Check Engine Light areas
- Performance and General Tune-ups
- includes replacing the spark plugs, points, checking the carburetor and performing other adjustments to maintain or restore like-new engine performance
- Radiator Service
- includes inspection, pressure test, flushing, anti-freeze, sealant, system lubrication,
- Transmission Fluid Exchange
- checking for and stopping any system leaks
- Transmission Repair
- includes repairing or replacing new or rebuilt transmission and parts such as O-rings, bands, gaskets, valves, clutch and so forth